There’s nothing more valuable to us than our children – and taking part in this course will be such a great way to make sure we’re doing all we can to help set them up to succeed in life (and have more fun in the process!)
Frequently Asked Questions.
What should I expect?
The course content is delivered through a mixture of short messages on DVD and activities in the course booklet. There is also time for reflection and discussion with others. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Who is it for?
The Parenting Revolution is for parents, step-parents, prospective parents or carers of children of any age.
The course is for every type of parenting situation including parenting on your own, step-parenting and parenting as a couple.
It is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
What does the course cover?
- How to inspire, nurture and capture you child’s heart
- The value and importance of working as a family team
- Strategic order of rules and relationships in your home
- How to eliminate destructive attitudes and behaviours
- Ways to cultivate and sustain positive behaviour
- Simple action plans to achieve family goals
- How to make the hardest job in the work less stressful and more fun.
When is it?
Where will it take place?
This depends on the level of demand but the course can work effectively in a home or in a larger conference venue. We will contact you nearer the time to confirm venue details. If you need a hand with babysitters, please let us know and we’ll see what we can organise for you.